Search Anything Here

Jobs at INDIAN RARE EARTHS LIMITED

IREL a Mini-Ratna category-1 public sector undertaking under the administrative control of the department of  Atomic Energy is the Industry leader in the area of Beach Sand Minerals like llmenite, Rutile, Zircon etc. It requires application from the eligible candidates for the following posts.

Job Description

Tradesman-A(operation) : Nos.12,I.T.I with 10 years experience in operation of chemical and allied process industry.
Boiler Operator-A/Tradesman-A( Boiler Operation): Nos.2,I.T.I with 8 years experience in a Boiler House. First class Boiler certificate of competency is also required.
Tradesman(Operation): Nos.23, ,I.T.I with 5 years experience in operation of chemical and allied process industry. For non-I.T.I candidates-,Literate with 10 years experience in operation of chemical and allied process industry.
Tradesman(Electrical): Nos.4,I.T.I in Electrical with 5 years experience in same field.
For non-I.T.I candidates- Literate with 10 years experience in related field.
Tradesman(Instrumentation):Nos.2, I.T.I in Instrument Mechanic  with 5 years experience in same field.
For non-I.T.I candidates- Literate with 10 years experience in related field.
Junior Driver: Nos.3,8th standard pass with 5 years experience in operating / driving of heavy vehicles or machineries.
Age: Upper age limit as on 1.7.2013 is 35 years and age relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/NCL/XSM/PWD candidates.

How to Apply

Interested candidates send their application on or before 31.7.2013 to:
Orissa Sands Complex
Matikhalo
Ganjam
Orissa
761045
For more details visit to:

0 comments:

Post a Comment