Search Anything Here

Jobs at COTTON SPINNING MILLS


Cotton Spinning Mill requires application from the eligible candidates for its George Distributors Pvt. Ltd Aska,Ganjam and Krishna Chlorate Pvt. Ltd. Baripada, Mayurbhanja  Branch Odisha.

Job description

Production Manager: Nos.1,Diploma/Degree in Textile Technology with 10-12 years working experience.
Sift  Incharge: Nos.6,Diploma in Textile Technology with 3-6years working experience.
Formen-Carding: Nos.1,I.T.I with 5years experience in Cross Roll Card.
Formen –Ringframe: Nos.1,I.T.I with 5years experience in same field.
Personal Officer/Manager: Nos.2,Degree in personal Management/Law /L.S.W with 3-5 years experience in same field.
Electrical Formen: Nos.2,I.T.I/Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 3-5 years experience in same field.
Electronics Engineer: Nos.1,Diploma/B.E. in Electronics with 2-3 years experience in same field.

How to Apply

Interested candidates send their resume within 7daysto:
For more details contact to 08420110044.

0 comments:

Post a Comment